ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting primary care physicians into its growing network.
- Join established and planned practice sites in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northeastern Maryland, and Southern New Jersey
- Treat newborns to geriatric patients while carving out your own clinical interest niche
- Take advantage of an extensive health network that includes outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, a Level I trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center along with regional Centers of Excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health.Teach residents from ChristianaCare’s Family Medicine Residency programs along with medical school and NP students
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare
- The region is rich with diverse cultures and offers some of the nation's best public and private schools, colleges and universities.
- Live and work within 1 hour of Philadelphia and Baltimore, 2 hours from New York City and Washington D.C.