- Booth: 1936
If you are passionate about learning; a team player who enjoys challenges; caring and fun loving, then our program is for you. We are dually accredited, place much emphasis on the recruitment of under-represented minorities and care for the under-served in our community and globally. Graduates have gone on to great accomplishments in academia, sports medicine, women's health, rural, inner-city, group and solo practices.
- Training in both a University and Community hospital
- Privatized Health Center with EMR and onsite PharmD
- OB track, international medicine, community outreach services, palliative care
- Resident/faculty camaraderie, individualized educational goals
- Clinical sessions in OMM, acupuncture, sport medicine, diabetic groups