University of Minnesota Mankato FMRP
Our program has ACGME Osteopathic Recognition and is supported by two premier medical institutions: the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic.
Residents are taught by nationally recognized experts who are passionate, dedicated teachers. Training is broad-based and includes procedures for comprehensive care.
We offer residents a small-town feel with access to big-city amenities. The city of Mankato is about a 1.5-hour drive from the Twin Cities and a 2-hour drive from Rochester.
- Sports and musculoskeletal medicine emphasis with the integration of allopathic and osteopathic techniques and imaging
- Daily didactics, monthly procedure workshops
- Scholarship incorporated into daily activities
- Longitudinal training in behavioral and community health
- Individualized education plan