University of Minnesota St. Cloud FMRP
We integrate behavioral health into our practice and offer tracks in advanced maternity care and rural experience.
The clinic and hospital are part of CentraCare Health, a not-for-profit health system in Central Minnesota. The clinic is a certified health care home in a newer facility, open to all patients regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
The hospital is an award-winning regional medical center with a community hospital feel.
We are the only family medicine residency in the St. Cloud metropolitan area. St. Cloud is located about a 1.25-hour drive northwest of the Twin Cities.
- Individualized training tailored to resident needs and interests
- Advanced maternity care, rural experience, and procedural training tracks
- Point of care ultrasound training
- Resident wellness
- Medication-assisted therapy (MAT) for opiate addiction
- Integrated behavioral health
- Opportunities to work with diverse, underserved populations
- Global Health